As all items are custom made-to-order for our customers upon order, and not pre-made. Therefore once an order is placed, it is not possible to be refunded for simply change of mind. Your order signifies your agreement to be bound by the terms and conditions which constitute the agreement between.
You must enter the correct delivery instructions at the time of placing your order and the correct delivery instructions at the time of placing your order. If you enter an incorrect address, Buckskin Fine Art Photography are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense. If you purchase any of the products on a non-business day, we will process the order on the next business day.
Buckskin Fine Art Photography will only accept payment for the products via Visa, Mastercard, Paypal and direct bank transfer. After you make payment for your order, you will receive a transaction confirmation email, which confirms receipt of your order.
SHIPMENT & ORDER TRACKING
- All orders are 'Print to Order' so they are custom printed once an order has been placed.
- Orders are shipped Monday through to Friday (except public holidays).
- Please allow for delays over public holidays, extreme weather conditions and property access for delivery.
- All products are available to be shipped Australia Wide.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks before your print is shipped.
- Once shipped, shipping times are as follows: Australia Wide - 2-5 days
- Shipping Costs: Australia Wide - $15AUD
- Once your print has been shipped you will receive a shipping confirmation email.
- For shipment updates please use the tracking number provided in your shipped confirmation email or contact your local postal service with your tracking number.
By accepting our terms and conditions upon placing your order you agree that Buckskin Fine Art Photography is not responsible for any delay in delivery.
Due to Covid 19 there are some shipping delays with domestic shipping. Please allow an additional 1 to 3 business days for delivery of any orders to Western Australia or outside of a metropolitan area.
We have limited control over delivery times and recommend phoning the courier listed on your email notification. Drivers are not hired by Buckskin Fine Art Photography, they are third party delivery couriers, therefore out of our control. Orders cannot be cancelled and or refunded due to delay or loss once in the hands of a shipping party.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
As all items are custom made-to-order for our customers upon order, and not pre-made as such, therefore once an order is placed, it is not possible to be refunded for simply change of mind. Please ask any questions before purchase if you are unsure, we are more than happy to assist you. Colours may vary slightly from each screen and monitor.
We will replace or refund your item, if goods are delivered faulty, been damaged in transit (by courier), or appearing vastly different from how we describe in the listing on the website as according to the Australian Consumer & Competition Act requirements.
In the occasion you have received a damaged or incorrect item, please email us within 24 hours of the delivery of the goods with a description and photos of the damage or issue, so we can discuss with you. You can find our email on our Contact Us page.
All returns (due only to damage or incorrect item that arrived to you) that we have authorised as a return, we will send you a prepaid returns label to send the item back to us.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
There are many aspects of the site which can be viewed without providing personal information. We collect information that you choose to provide to us. When contacting us you are required to submit personally identifiable information too enquire for any photography services, such as pet portrait session, events or other service; purchase products, general enquiries or subscribe to our newsletters. During the confirmation process of booking a service, we may request certain contact information and demographic information about you such as your name, mailing address, email address. If you purchase, pay for a service or product you may also be asked to provide your credit card information to fulfil your confirmation request. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, communications) for comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
HOW DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION?
When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. Your personal information will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
- To provide and operate the Services;
- To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support;
- To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalised service-related notices and promotional messages;
- To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services.
- To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
- Provide more relevant marketing offers through direct marketing, database compilation, market research, data analysis and segmentation, and the processing or creation of other marketing.
- Communicating with our customers, including product recalls and responding to queries and complaints.
- Maintaining and keeping our customers information current and as accurate as possible.
We do not disclose personal information to third parties unless we are permitted to do so by law or you have given us your consent to do so. Third parties we may disclose personal information to include:
- Our service providers including IT service providers, major delivery companies, and third party fulfilment contractors; and
- Our professional advisors including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
- Payment system operators and financial institutions; and
- Government agencies.
We take active steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorised access or use, modification or disclosure, and against other misuse.
HOW DO WE COMMUNICATE WITH OUR SITE VISITORS?
We may contact you to notify you regarding your order, pet portrait session, to troubleshoot problems with your order, to resolve a dispute, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to access your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please let us know. You may be required to put your request in writing for security reasons. Buckskin Fine Art Photography reserves the right to charge a fee for searching for, and providing access to, your information on a per request basis.